Fusematic Printer Details and Features
Click play to see the Fusematic in action
The Fusematic 3D printer is smaller and more affordable than the MendelMax 3, but made with the same commitment to quality that you have come to expect from MTW. The Fusematic 3D printer was designed from the ground up for simplicity and reliability. A low part count, linear rails on all axes, and high-reliability electronics are just a few of the elements that set the Fusematic apart. And the electronics are all fully enclosed inside the base, making the Fusematic an excellent choice for schools and office environments.
- The machined case with integrated assembly guides makes alignment easy.
- Linear rails on all axes.
- Preassembled print controller with a pre-configured downloadable firmware for nearly plug-and-play electronics
- Keyed connectors prevent the most common electronic problems like shorts and assembly errors, and integrated fuses prevent serious damage in the event something still goes wrong.
- The Fusematic 3D printer’s electronics are fully enclosed, which greatly reduces the possibility of injury or electrical malfunction.
- The Bowden-style extruder makes the Fusematic 3D printer’s carriage lighter and more efficient.
- Tuning and calibration is easy and requires no special skills.
- The included RAMBo control electronics have nearly foolproof assembly and legendary reliability.
- A user-added printable handle can be attached to the top plate to make it as easy as possible to transport.
- The electronics are fully enclosed within the base, so there are fewer loose wires to snag during transport.
- Rugged steel and aluminum construction.