MendelMax 3 3D Printer Details and Features
Click play to see the MendelMax 3 in action
Makers Tool Works is excited to bring you the Mendelmax 3. With thousands of hours of development and testing stretching over nearly a year, the new MendelMax raises the bar for what you can expect from Maker’s Tool Works. We have meticulously evaluated every aspect of the design to ensure that you are receiving a printer that is much easier to build and will perform better with minimal tuning and maintenance. All with a $100 cost savings compared to the MendelMax 2.
- Large build volume with an included heated bed lets you print items that put other printers to shame.
- Much easier assembly. Modular construction allows you to assemble the printer in stages or with teams.
- Sleek and sturdy steel and aluminum frame looks great and is extremely rigid.
- Optional Dual Extruders to print multiple colors or materials in the same print. Unlike some printers, the full print area is accessible to both extruders.
- Only high quality components and materials used, guaranteeing reliable life and long service with minimal maintenance.
- High speed two-start leadscrews greatly increase your vertical travel speeds.
- Colorful LED lighting looks great, but also provides useful feedback. The LED color changes while the printer is warming up, fading from blue to red. Many of the LED functions are user programable and also provide diagnostic and printer status indication.
- The electronics and power supply are enclosed for safety, but remain easily accessible for maintenance.
- Rambo Electonics manufactured in the USA.
- Advanced new linear motion system guarantees highly precise motion with virtually no play.
Watch the video review, unboxing, and time lapse build
Sample prints from the MendelMax 3